Ar. Vineeta Kuray
Ar. Vineeta Kuray, principal architect passed from prestigious Sir.J.J.College of Architecture in 1990. She also worked as a professor in architecture college. She is in this field for the past three decades.
- She was interviewed on ETV (Marathi) in which her home and office was featured.
- Her house featured in Ambience Magazine(Indian Express)
- Honoured among 12 women designers by A & I DIGEST by Disha Publications on the occasion of Women’s day.
- Couple of projects featured in various design related magazine.
- Number of Articles are published in Sakal newspaper (English & Marathi edition), Saptahik Sakal magazine, Family Happiness magazine.
- Won silver medals in Shankar’s Weekly Children’s International Painting Competitions.
We believe designing is a continuous process of evolving experiences, observations & ongoing professional research oriented process. For us designing is a process of putting into end users shoes & finding his/her needs & then giving a complete solutions which are totally customized for the client.
We also believe in uplifting the client’s present social image through our interiors. We aim to create value enhanced designs incorporating better spaces, better lifestyles, and ultimately better disciplinary life with happy faces. !!!
Our inspirations are drawn from psychology, philosophy, art , technology, and culture. To create spatial experiences that is energized. We provide a wider look and perspective look of the space in a creative way with a practical edge to the solutions. We help your dreams with a reflection of personalities giving an identity to the space !
We have grown and continue to grow with them in the process doing what we love doing the best, adding life to every square foot. We have done factories, residential, commercial, showrooms, offices, sound recording studios, salons, hotels etc.
Our portfolio is comprehensive with industrial, commercial, health, retail and residential sector. Our journey so far built a portfolio of over 1500 projects. However the true measure of our success is not the number of projects but the number of happy clients.